Take your Ford Super Duty to new extremes with the Tremor Off-Road Package available on Lariat, King Ranch, and Platinum F-250 and F-350 SRW models. The Tremor Off-Road Package is no longer available for the Ford 2022 F-250 and F-350 models equipped with XLT trims.
What is the 2022 Super Duty Tremor Off-Road Package?
This off-road performance package is specially designed for your Ford heavy-duty 4x4s, powered by the available 7.3L V8 or the 6.7L Power Stroke V8 Turbo Diesel engine. Other features include:
- 35-inch maximum traction tires
- 18-inch low-gloss black-painted wheels
- Front springs for ride height increase
- Electronic-locking rear differential & front limited-slip differential
- Performance shocks & low-profile off-road running boards
- Transfer case and fuel tank skid plates
- Front air dam for increased approach angle
- Water fording vent tubes
- Rock Crawl and Trail ControlTM modes
- Tremor™ decal
- 35-inch spare tire & body-color wheellip moldings.
Order a Ford Super Duty at a Michigan Ford Dealer Near You
If you are in the market for a new Super Duty truck, visit your local Ford dealer to place an order before April 1, 2022. After April 1, order banks will be closed, meaning dealerships cannot place new orders. However, in Livonia, MI, Bill Brown Ford offers a beneficial alternative to customers interested in purchasing a vehicle with a closed order bank called “Save your Spot.” Customers can save their spot in line with Bill Brown to ensure they have the fastest ordering process when Ford begins taking orders for the next model year.
*Order banks closing soon for 2022 Ford Super Duty. See dealer for details.* After April 1, order banks are closed – While Bill Brown cannot place a new order, after this date, they would be happy to put you on their priority list to save your spot! This list ensures that you will have the fastest ordering experience when Ford begins accepting orders for the next model year. Save your spot for your future order by clicking here.