Compared to the other F-150 models, the 2022 Ford F-150 Raptor has a bulkier body built to endure harsher environments while providing more powerful capabilities.
Ford 5-Link Rear Suspension with Panhard Rod
The 5-link rear suspension has extra-long trailing arms and 24-inch coil springs, making it the longest of its kind. With more advanced engine management software, the truck can send more torque back to the rear wheels, resulting in better acceleration and better throttle responsiveness. Thanks to its suspension design, the truck also delivers comfort, stability, and control at speed.
The 2022 Ford F-150 Raptor Engine
- Twin-turbo 3.5-liter EcoBoost V-6
- 10-Speed Automatic Transmission
- Ford Port-Fuel and Direct-Injection (PFDI) System
- New 3.0-inch exhaust system
The 2022 Ford F-150 Raptor Horsepower & Torque
- 450 horsepower
- 510 lb.-ft. of torque
The 2022 Ford F-150 Raptor Towing & Payload Capacity
- The maximum payload and standard tow ratings increased by 200 pounds to 1400 and 8200
The 2022 Ford F-150 Raptor Fuel Economy
- The 2022 F-150 Raptor can achieve up to 15 mpg city and 18 highway